Previous experience and qualifications.
- Master of Laws (L.L.M.), London School of Economics and Political Sciences (2003)
- Ms Notarial Law, Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonnes (2000) and Notarial Studies Institute (2001)
- Ms Estate Planning, Paris School of Management (E.S.C.P., 2002)
- Master in Business Law & Taxation, Paris II Panthéon-Assas (High Honours, 1998)
During his studies at university, Frédéric Michel started working for the Monassier Group, the 1st Notaries network in France, where he dealt with legal issues involving real estate law, inheritance law and international law.
After an internship with an American law firm, he became a lawyer at the Paris bar and worked for international law firms ranked among the best according to the LEGAL 500 website:
- Clifford Chance
- De Pardieu Brocas Mafféi
- Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier
During these experiences, Frederic had the chance to acquire the working methods from the highest standard international law firms.
During the 5 years at GE Capital legal department (General Electric Group) Frédéric Michel was offered the Senior Legal Counsel position, facing business legal issues for international companies.
After this, Frederic worked for an international law firm in Monaco.